08/07/2010

Via Milano to Alps and Tirol


It has been a quite interesting trip so far and I believe that becomes even more interesting. However, Riviera is amazing and everybody must see and feel it. The athmosphere is totally different compared to other sunny coasts. There is everything for everybody. After it, I thought that I could have a break in Milano but plans changed as they has been changing all the time. It is one of the main things when you are travelling by motorbike. Every evening you check the map and make a new plan for the next day. For example, I have been thinking to visit in Nurnburg Ring. The place, where every biker has to go and feel one of the most famous race tracks. But as I said, the plans might change... never know where to go tomorrow :-).


But now, I will enjoy the Alpes in Austria in Seelfeld. I am in my "regular" B&B house. Last time I was here, I met a man who owns a house in the centre of the Village. We had then a nice chat (over the whole night) as yesterday again. He has been travelling all over the world...by sailing boat around the world, climbed the highest mountain peaks in the world and the most important thing he is also a biker ;-).


And yesterday evening, it was an interesting football game Germany-Spain. They had a large outdoor screen in the village and eveybody where there to watch the game. It was fun, I must say. Lot of Spanish and Germans were there...



If you decide to come to Austria, the place is Seelfeld. From Innsbruck 30km up to the mountains. It is nice place during the summer time as well as in winter time. For the bikers, there is a motorbike shop having a full service, i.e. from new bikes to repairing services.











In the village, you can find an old small chappel. It is a well know seefelder symbol, e.g. in TV they show it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment