02/07/2010

Matadepera and Barcelona




Deeper and deer into the Spain. I arrived to my friends to Matadepera couple of hours ago. They have a lovely house very close to Barcelona having a view to the mountains. I was straving after the trip and I enjoyed a saled lunch wiht my friends in their garden. After that we had a short walk with their dogs in the forrest. I cannot understand how they (dogs) manage to run so much. I could hardly walk because the temperature. It must be over 35C. Tomorrow, we will go to the center of Barcelona to see all famous places. In the evening, we will have a dinner in the monastery which is quite near to the home.

As you know, the next MotoGP race is in Barcelona during this weekend. When I was driving by the highway to Barcelona, it was like a race circuite. Hundrest of motorbikes were driving like a maniacs among the cars and trucks. Of cource I did not!

The weekend in Barcelona was perfect. On Saturday, I walked around the city and saw this very strange church designed by Gaudi. Ramblas, the Beach, Olympic Park and so many nice places...

We had also local food TAPAS. That was something!! But you must know the places to where the local people goes. We had good quides ;-).



I almost forgot to mention that I was hiking in the mountains close to Barcelona Montserrat with my friends and we met a mountain man. You can see his picture bellow. The mountain climbs up to 1250 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment