01/07/2010

Cadasques Dali´s home


Morjensta, I woke up very early today about 8am or little later. I decided to change the place and drove 20 km to the north. I found a little town or better to say the village of Salvador Dali. In the evening, I will tell more...

Cadaques is a very good destination for all kind of travellers including beach lovers, hikers, divers and art people. The main village Cadaques is a small typical Spanish village having six tiny and nice beaches and number of unofficial lagoons. The water is totally clear. You can see as deep as needed, e.g. they have class bottom boats here to see underwater world.

The peninsula around the village is like a desert and the temperature has been over 35C during the past days and no wind.

Tomorrow, I will go to Barcelona and meet my "Heinola" friends. I have known Jari since school days. He and his wife have been living in Spain many years and before that in Germany. I hope that we will have a nice weekend in Barcelona. If I know him and the days in Heinola, weekend will be...hmmm...nice. And more surprices are coming there. May be. Who knows?

Here you can see Dali´s home and the swimming pool. The pool, must say, was interesting. The shape of it looked like fal...

1 comment:

  1. Joo, tuttu paikka tuo Cadaqués. Viehättävä kylä, oli ainakin vielä vuonna 95.

    ReplyDelete